Classes & Sessions
Reiki Level II Class
In Reiki Level II, students receive instruction in utilizing this healing modality for both humans and animals. Learning Level II has the following benefits:
- Enhancing your healing powers.
- Certification in the journey level of Reiki, the level at which you can begin a professional practice.
- Learning mantras and symbols
- Bringing the healing power of sound into your practice!
Reiki II Class
June 25 and 26, 10:00 am to 3:30 pm
Bonding with Animals
Learn how to deepen and enhance your connection with your own animals and all animals!
In this interactive workshop, you will learn:
- What our animals know about us!
- How to build trust and help animals feel safe
- How to deepen relationships with animals
- The magic of connecting with animals through meditation
- The magic of building loving connection through sound
Bonding with Animals
July 16, 1:00-4:30 pm, Felton, CA
We adopted a second dog about six weeks ago. Our Poochon was depressed and jealous. She stopped playing and smiling. My last straw came when she peed in my bed. I was at my wit's end, and then a friend recommended Cindie Ambar of Heartsong Animal Healing. Cindie came to our house and did a healing on our pup. She is playful and happy again and there is no more peeing all over the house! My husband, the skeptic, was impressed."
From the Blog
Improve Your Life by Better Understanding Your Canine and Feline Fur - Babies' Behaviour This book, written in 2014 and its companion book, Decoding Your Cat's Behavior, published in 2020 are amazing resources for all folks with animal companions. A lot of the...
Meditating With Your Animal Companions Meditation is not only good for us, but our animal companions love it. A friend once told me that when she learned Transcendental Meditation, she was warned to close her doors because all the animals in the house would want to...
What Your Animal Companion's Know About YouEverything. There is nowhere to run, nowhere to hide! I needed therapy after my first animal communication session with my beloved cat and mentor, Pookie. While she said quite a few nice things about me, she also remarked...