It works best for me to book clients directly.
When you purchase a session I will reach out to you, typically within 24 hours. The other option is to send an email or to call me and let me know what session you would like to schedule and we will go from there!
To Book via Email:
Please include your name and phone number and what session you are interested in and I will reach out to you ASAP!
To Book via Phone:
If you reach voicemail, please include your name and what session you are interested in and I will call you back. Call Now!
Happier, Healthier Pets & Humans.
I offer healing for both humans and animals, as well as animal communication services. This work supports improvements on the emotional, physical, behavioral and spiritual levels. For humans, it also includes improvements in abundance, relationships, releasing addictions, life’s purpose, business success and more! When stuck energy, trapped emotions and limiting belief systems are released, energy is allowed to flow freely, allowing the being to thrive, improving their quality of life and well-being.
Energy healing is focused on your individual goals. Cindie most frequently use a combination of modalities so we address your concerns on multiple levels.
Cindie offers animal communication services and energy healing for both humans and animals. This work supports emotional, physical, behavioral and spiritual improvements.
Reiki Levels I and II (energy healing certifications for both humans and animals):
- Bonding with Animals
- Supporting and Calming Nervous/Anxious Animals
- Opening Yourself up to Love
- Releasing Addictions
- Opening Yourself up to Greater Abundance.
Animal communication can assist you and your companion to identify and resolve any emotional and behavioral challenges — improving their quality of life!
Cindie receives messages from your fur-baby via words, images, videos, feeling emotions or physical sensations, knowings and sometimes by taste or smell. Sessions are held via Zoom and recorded so you can review the communication at any time.
Animal Communicator & Healer
With more than 15 years of experience and extensive training, Cindie provides animal communication and human and animal energy healing services worldwide. Distance is not a barrier. Cindie has worked with animals of all kinds, both wild and domestic. Additionally, Cindie provides six to ten hours of pro-bono healing services weekly at local sanctuaries and shelters.
Animal Communicator & Healer
With more than 13 years of experience and extensive training, Cindie provides animal communication and human and animal energy healing services worldwide. Distance is not a barrier. Cindie has worked with animals of all kinds, both wild and domestic. Additionally, Cindie provides six to ten hours of pro-bono healing services weekly at local sanctuaries and shelters.
Reiki Level 1 Class
In Reiki Level I, students receive instruction in utilizing this gentle healing modality for both humans and animals. The benefits of Reiki include:
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Improving overall physical, emotional, spiritual and behavioral well being
- Reducing pain and inflammation
- Improving mobility and appetite in senior animals
Reiki Level I
Bonding with Animals
In this interactive, half day class, Cindie shares what she has learned about animals as an animal communicator and healer. The content will support you by the following:
- To become aware of little known facts about animals
- To understand how animals think and feel
- To understand what animals really want
- To help you understand how to calm and ground both yourself and your animal companions
- To learn and practice bonding exercises with animals!
Bonding with Animals
TBD Zayante Hollow Ranch, Felton, CA or
Pregnant Mare Rescue, Watsonville, CA
We adopted a second dog about six weeks ago. Our Poochon was depressed and jealous. She stopped playing and smiling. My last straw came when she peed in my bed. I was at my wit's end, and then a friend recommended Cindie Ambar of Heartsong Animal Healing. Cindie came to our house and did a healing on our pup. She is playful and happy again and there is no more peeing all over the house! My husband, the skeptic, was impressed."
Click on the photos below to read these inspiring stories.
Facts & Question
Facts & Questions
Why invest in healing work for my animal companion?
Regular veterinary care is a critical, irreplaceable service for all animals. That said, there are a number of issues that veterinarians are not able to address as directly as others. These include behavioral, mental/emotional and spiritual conditions, such as traumatized/fearful/anxious animals, reactive/aggressive animals, animals with depression, etc.
Animals, like humans, have belief systems and emotional challenges and always pick up on the stresses of their people. Disease (including physical illnesses), disorders and distress begin when energy becomes “stuck” in the emotional body. Freeing the energy allows the being to heal and thrive again. This works equally well for animals as it does for humans.
The work I do can also supplement the work you are engaging in with your vet and help promote and speed healing on all levels. Additionally, some of the work I do can be considered to be preventive. Disease and disability begin in the emotional body, so addressing emotional issues can help resolve issues before they impact the physical body.
Some modalities provide peace and deep relaxation for your animals and the session is like giving them a mini-spa day! My healing services can also support your animals while you are traveling or otherwise unable to connect with them physically.
Why work with me/Heartsong?
- I love all animals deeply, am passionate about what I do and have a deep understanding of animals at an emotional and spiritual level.
- I can address your animal’s physical and emotional well-being holistically.
- I have the capacity to work with animals and humans living great distances away. I have clients all over the world.
- I have a great deal of integrity and, if another practitioner or type of service would be a better fit for you, I will refer you elsewhere.
- I have more than 12 years of experience working with animals of all kinds, wild and domestic.
- I am trained in more than 15 healing modalities, a number of which have scientific evidence documenting their efficacy.
- I have a trauma informed approach and work in partnership with your animals. Like humans, animals do not heal optimally if the healing work is done to them, vs. with them.
- I receive messages from animals that support me in most effectively choosing the healing work that will best support them. At times I may receive messages of interest to you.
- I am constantly upgrading and improving my skills.
- I have a documented history of good outcomes from my work.
- I have extensive experience working with animals that have been traumatized, such as shelter/sanctuary animals.
How does healing work differ from humans to animals?
Primarily, it is the same. Animals are mammals like us and their physiology is very similar to ours. Animals have belief systems that impact their health and well-being, which I am able to address. Animals need to be a partner in the healing process, like humans. With respect to differences, most animals tend to have fewer layers of the onion to peel back in healing work and can heal more quickly and effectively than many humans. Animals, unlike humans, don’t have to be touched to receive the healing benefits of energy work. They are very sensitive to energy and connect easily and effortlessly.
Facts & Questions header space
Why invest in healing work for myself?
Not only can I improve the quality of your life with my services (health, relationships, life purpose, abundance, etc.), but because our animals take on our stresses and even our physical or emotional issues in an attempt to try and heal us, working on yourself can greatly improve the health and well-being of your fur-babies.
Why invest in animal communication?
To identify and address the underlying causes of behavioral challenges and changes in behavior, to determine if an animal is ready to transition, to speak with an animal who has crossed over, to help resolve issues between animal siblings, to prepare an animal for a life transition such as a move, new puppy, etc., and much more.
Are there any risks to my animal or to myself?
No. There is always the possibility of a temporary healing reaction in which you or your animal companion is tired or emotional after the session; however, this is a short-term “detoxification” process as old issues come to the surface for healing.
From the Blog
Supporting our animals deepest desires doesn’t cost a cent and is good for us as well!
It is believed that the exponential increase in cancer among our animal companions is directly related to the number of toxins they are exposed to. Find out more about how to protect their health and improve their longevity and well being by reducing toxic load.
Kidney disease is quite common among older cats and dogs may be impacted as well. Learn how to support your fur-babies in mitigating and preventing kidney disease.