Reiki Level 1 Class
June 24 and 25 from 10am to 3:30pm
In Reiki Level I, students receive instruction in utilizing this healing modality for both humans and animals. The benefits of Reiki include:
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Improving overall physical, emotional, spiritual and behavioral well being
- Reducing pain and inflammation
- Improving mobility and appetite in senior animals
Are you interested in a healing modality that is easy to learn and can support you and your animals in reducing pain, depression, inflammation and anxiety, help address behavioral challenges, improve mobility and overall physical and emotional well-being? Reiki is an ancient Japanese meditative practice that is also used for spiritual development and to practice oneness with all living things.
This two-day class takes place on June 24 and 25 at Pregnant Mare Rescue in Watsonville, CA and is held from 10:00-3:30 each day. Participants will learn how to conduct Reiki sessions for humans and animals alike. Discover the magic of Reiki and enhance your capacity to bond and connect with all beings! This course is presented by Reiki Master Teacher Cindie Ambar (Heartsong Animal Healing) and uses the Let Animals Lead (TM) approach as taught by Kathleen Prasad, Animal Reiki source. The course includes:
- Attunements to support you in connecting with the energy
- An overview of the system of Reiki and how it relates to healing self and other
- Reiki self-treatment
- Chair treatments for humans, with charts for hand placement throughout the body
- Principles of treatment with animals
- Animal treatments
Come learn and play with our beloved sanctuary horses on an eight acre pasture!
Class fees are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend your scheduled class, you will be invited to attend at a future date.
Aptos, CA, USA