Classes & Sessions
Bonding with Animals
For animals of all kinds, with a special emphasis on supporting nervous/anxious animals.
- What our animals know about us!
- How to build trust and help animals feel safe
- How to deepen relationships with animals
- The magic of connecting with animals through meditation
- The magic of building loving connection through sound
Bonding with Animal
TBD, Felton, CA
Reiki Level 1 Class
In Reiki Level I, students receive instruction in utilizing this healing modality for both humans and animals. The benefits of Reiki include:
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Improving overall physical, emotional, spiritual and behavioral well being
- Reducing pain and inflammation
- Improving mobility and appetite in senior animals
Reiki Level I
October 22 & 23, 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
We adopted a second dog about six weeks ago. Our Poochon was depressed and jealous. She stopped playing and smiling. My last straw came when she peed in my bed. I was at my wit's end, and then a friend recommended Cindie Ambar of Heartsong Animal Healing. Cindie came to our house and did a healing on our pup. She is playful and happy again and there is no more peeing all over the house! My husband, the skeptic, was impressed."
From the Blog
Dogs, like cats, have no nutritional need for carbohydrates and excess carbs can compromise pet health.
ANIMAL ALTRUISM!You have to keep on your toes with my darling friend, Phoenix. He is young and playful AND incredibly kind and compassionate. There is a horse at Pregnant Mare Rescue who is one of the latest to join the herd. She initially hung out with Majesty, the...
I recently found an amazing product that has worked wonders for my dog and horse clients. This product is also safe to use for cats and I have been so impressed, I am successfully using it for myself as well!