For animals of all kinds, with a special emphasis on supporting nervous/anxious animals. In this three and a half hour long interactive workshop, we will learn the following and practice with the farm animals at Zayante Hollow in Felton, California. The class takes place from 1:00-4:30 pm on August 20. Our animal teachers will include horses, donkeys, goats, pot-bellied pigs and chickens! For adults and children 12 years of age and older. Younger children considered depending on maturity.
- What our animals know about us!
- How to build trust and help animals feel safe
- How to deepen relationships with animals
- The magic of connecting with animals through meditation
- The magic of building loving connection through sound
Class fees are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend after registering, you may attend the next scheduled class or a future class.